Thursday 3 September 2015

Filled Under: , , , , , ,

How to Install Android OS ?

Android 2015 android Os custom Roms Easy android Install Easy Android Software Install incpak Roms Software Install Android
How to Install New Android OS on my Phone?
This is a most common question often Googled but most of the Searches are copied and pasted so no appropriate Answer retrieved That If my smartphone OS is peforming slower or I often need to Restore my Phone again and again to Get Rid of Lagging then What should I do?
Here is a Step by Step Solution for all those users Who are facing this Issue.
To Install New OS on your Android Phone mainly needs custom 
Recovery as per Model of Phone you are using!




NOTE: Its is Precaution Before Doing This or Following Steps for New Installation Make sure that you had perform these Steps:
- Make Backup of Recovery
- Make Backup of StockRom
- Make Backup of Boot.IMG
These are the Ingredients for Safety of your Phone if forget and stepped in doing Recovery there are more chances of Getting your Device Bricked.

Read All Related Articles carefully before Start getting Screwing your  Phone OS.
- Read About How to Backup your Phone Stock ROM
- What is Custom and Stock ROM?
- What is ROM actually in Android?
- What I'm Going to Do if Started Following Installation Guide?

Abdulrayhman Shyck

Author & Editor

I'm Freelancer PS and AI Expert as well as Tech blog Writer. To Know more about me Subscribe to my Blogs and Join me on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Download Top Free Android Apps Updated:

  • Copyright © Android Haxor™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Android Haxor. Co-sponcered by XtorQ-IT.